3/27/10

Omaha Steaks 4 (7 oz.) Ribeyes

Cheap Omaha Steaks 4 (7 oz.) Ribeyes Review




Got a package these sent to my father for his birthday. He's the kinda guy who thinks meat as a gift is awesome. Furthermore, when it's Omaha steaks, I don't think one can go wrong. He said the steaks were tender flavorful. The packaging they arrived in was secure and intact upon receipt. They were delivered within time for his birthday (I ordered about a week before the date). Will definitely order from here again. And anyone I know should feel free to send this to me as a gift! ^_^






Omaha Steaks 4 (7 oz.) Ribeyes Overview


If you like the flavor of Prime Rib, you're going to love our Filet Of Prime Rib. Cut from the "eye" of our Prime Rib Roast, our Ribeyes are incredibly tender and juicy with the Prime Rib taste you hunger for! A 7 oz. Filet of Prime Rib is approximately 7/8 inch thick.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 27, 2010 14:27:07

No comments:

Post a Comment